4HER Patient Support App
Support for Women with HER2+ Breast Cancer
Whether you'd like to get information, relax with a soothing meditation, or connect with others for support, 4HER is here for you.
Developed by Genentech (with some content in collaboration with Breastcancer.org), this easy-to-use app is exclusively for women with HER2+ Breast Cancer.
- Find information about Breast Cancer
- Explore questions to ask your doctor
- Play a game whenever you need a break
- Relax with guided meditation
- Discover support resources and register for HERConnection, a free educational program that supports patients on select Genentech HER2+ Breast Cancer treatments
- Connect with others, and more
Download the free app from Genentech on the App Store℠ or on Google Play™.
We've collaborated with Breastcancer.org to bring you information about HER2+ Breast Cancer, as well as health and lifestyle tips. Also, you'll find additional resources that may be helpful.
Play a fun game whenever you need a break.
A fun way to pass the time during infusions or whenever you need a little diversion.
Take a little break from the day with soothing, guided meditations.
Three meditations to choose from: 5, 10, and 20 minutes in length.
Connect with other patients and resources, to get information and support.
- Connect with other Breast Cancer patients
- Call the HERConnection Patient Support Line
- Speak to a Genentech financial support specialist
- Learn about cancer support groups
*To protect your privacy, you control what information you want to share. Genentech does not have visibility into the interactions of those participating in Patient Connect. Participants in this feature are connecting directly with each other outside Genentech systems.
The information you find in the Genentech 4HER app is not meant to replace the advice of your healthcare team. Please talk with your healthcare team about your medical condition and treatment. Only your doctor and healthcare team can give you medical advice.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.